Maurice River, New Jersey Full Details
- Maurice River, New Jersey
- Page 1 - Maurice River from Millville to the Manantico Creek. Map shows the soundings of the river, the mean low water line, the 6 feet curve, 12 feet curve, and 18 feet curve of depth. Buckshutem Creek is also on the map. Page 2 - Maurice River from Leesburg to Buckshutem Creek. Map shows the soundings of the depth at mean low water, the low water line, the 6 feet curve, 12 feet curve, 18 feet curve, and the 24 feet curve of depth. Mauricetown, Dorchester, and Leesburg are shown. Page 3 - Maurice River from the Maurice River Cove to Port Norris. Map shows soundings of depths at mean low water, low water line, 6 feet curve, 12 feet curve, 18 feet curve, and 24 feet curve. Map shows Bivalve and Matt's Landing along Maurice River.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: