Raccoon Creek, New Jersey from Swedesboro to Springer's Wharf Full Details
- Raccoon Creek, New Jersey from Swedesboro to Springer's Wharf
- Map 1: Raccoon Creek from Molonox Shoal to Swedesboro. Map shows Raccoon Creek with soundings, the 7 foot curve and 4 foot curve, the mean low water line, proposed improvements and jetty. There is a diagram of the New Highway Draw Bridge, a detail of survey near the new highway draw bridge, and a locality sketch. Map 2: Raccoon Creek from Springer's Bar to Shorn's Wharf. Map shows Raccoon Creek with soundings and some wharfs along the creek. Map 3: Raccoon Creek from Delaware River to Potato Hills Shoal. Map shows soundings of Delaware River and Raccoon Creek. Also shows Raccoon Island.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: