Delaware River Front of Salem County Full Details
- Delaware River Front of Salem County
- Sheet 1: Map covers area from Oldmans Creek to Penns Neck. Map depicts low/high water lines: lines of 6 feet in blue and lines of 12 feet in green. Map also includes Bradways Creek and Bout Creek. Sheet 2: Map covers area from Penns Neck on North to Hope Creek on South. Map depicts high/low water lines of the Delaware River: lines of 6 feet in blue and lines of 12 feet in green. Sheet 3: Map covers area from Stony Point to Stow Creek along the Delaware River. Map depicts high/low water lines of the Delaware River: lines of 6 feet in blue and lines of 12 feet in green.Map includes Stow Creek, Stony Inlet, and Hope Creek.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: