Riparian & stream survey Full Details
- Riparian & stream survey
- Scale: Plan 1:1200; Profile 1:48 (vert) 1:1200 (horiz); Sections 1:48 Drainage Basin: Rahway River Connects to Sheets: 3, 12, 13, 13 to 14, 3 to 12, and 3 to 14. Surveyed Nov. 1937 Drawn by McCowatt Contains detail of down stream face of Old Wooden Dam at Pro. Sta. 119+67, scale 1:120. Contains of up stream face of Conc. Bridge #1-B-37 at Colonia Blvd., Pro. Sta. 123+38, scale 1:120. Image is from a copy of the original on Mylar.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: