Riparian & stream survey Full Details
- Riparian & stream survey
- Scale: Plan 1:1200; Profile 1:48 (vert) 1:1200 (horiz); Sections 1:48 Drainage Basin: Rahway River Connects to Sheets: 22 to 23, and 13 to 22 Surveyed Mar 1938 Drawn by McCowatt Contains detail of Conc. Headwall and 2' R. C. Pipe, up stream face, Pro. Sta. 25+10, scale 1:60. Contains detail of Conc. Headwall and 2' R. C. Pipe, down stream face, Pro. Sta. 23+12, scale 1:60. Contains detail of Conc. Headwall and 3' C. I. Pipe at S. H. 27, up stream face, Pro. Sta. 20+32, scale 1:60. Image is from a copy of the original on Mylar.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: