Riparian & stream survey Full Details
- Riparian & stream survey
- Scale: Plan 1:1200; Profile 1:48 (vert) 1:1200 (horiz); Sections 1:48 Drainage Basin: Rahway River Connects to Sheets: 25, 26, and 27 Surveyed Mar 1938 Drawn by McCowatt Contains detail of upstream face of Stone Bridge 2-C-37 at New Dover Rd., Pro. Sta. 56+05, scale 1:60. Image is from a copy of the original on Mylar. Contains detail of downstream face of Dam and Bridge at Private Rd., Pro. Sta. 47+00, scale 1:60. Contains detail of upstream face of Conc. Bridge 2-C-39 at Colonia Iselin Rd., Pro. Sta. 44+78, scale 1:60.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: