Riparian & stream survey Full Details
- Riparian & stream survey
- Project: 4511-0 Scale: Plan 1:1200; Profile 1:1200 (horiz) 1:48 (vert); Sections 1:48 Drainage Basin: Arthur Kill Connects to sheets: 13 Image is from a copy of the original on Mylar. Date surveyed July 1939 Drawn by P. C. Jensen Date approved 7/31/41 Profile stationing on this sheet measured along Center of Channel. Contains model of Conc. Culvert-Dirt Road, down stream view, prof. stat. 54+30, scale 1:120. Contains model of Concrete Bridge-St. George's Ave., up stream view, prof. stat. 48+06, scale 1:120. Contains model of Conc. Pipe Culvert-Dirt Rd., down stream view, Kelsey Pl., profile station 43+69, scale 1:120. Contains model of Bridge-Amboy Ave., downstream face-looking upstream, profile station 33+53, scale 1:120. Contains model of Amboy Ave. Bridge, upstream face-looking downstream, prof. stat. 34+20, scale 1:120.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: