Riparian & stream survey Full Details
- Riparian & stream survey
- Project: 4511-0 Scale: Plan 1:1200; Profile 1:1200 (horiz) 1:48 (vert); Sections 1:48 Drainage Basin: Arthur Kill Connects to sheets: 8 to 25 Image is from a copy of the original on Mylar. Drawn by P. C. Jensen 7/31/41 Profile stationing on this sheet measured along Center of Channel. Contains model of Pipe Underground, down stream view, prof. stat. 31+65, scale 1:48. Contains model of C. I. Pipes, up stream face, prof. stat. 27+65, Port Reading Railroad, scale 1:48. Contains model of Concrete Bridge I. B. 30, prof. stat. 9+36, Rahway Ave, scale 1:120.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: