Riparian & stream survey Full Details
- Riparian & stream survey
- Project: 4511-0 Scale: Plan 1:1200; Profile 1:1200 (horiz) 1:48 (vert); Sections 1:48 Drainage Basin: Arthur Kill Connects to sheets: 6 and 17 Image is from a copy of the original on Mylar. Date surveyed July 1939 Drawn by E. Palmer Date approved 7/31/41 Profile stationing on this sheet measured along Center of Channel. Contains model of Cast Iron Pipes, prof. station 31+00, scale 1:48. Contains model of Rahway Ave. Bridge, upstream, prof. station 26+68, scale 1:48. Contains model of Concrete Pipes, profile station 30+00, scale 1:48. Contains model of Rahway Ave. Bridge, down stream view, prof. stat. 26+00, scale 1:48.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: