Riparian & stream survey Full Details
- Riparian & stream survey
- Project: 4511-0 Scale: Plan 1:1200; Profile 1:1200 (horiz) 1:48 (vert); Sections 1:48 Drainage Basin: Arthur Kill Connects to sheets: 22, 23, and 24 Image is from a copy of the original on Mylar. Drawn by P. C. Jensen 7/31/41 Profile stationing on this sheet measured along Center of Channel. Contains model of Concrete Culvert Under Abandoned Fast Line Trolley, down stream, pro. station 80+35, scale 1:120. Contains model of Cast Iron Pipe Culvert Under Per. R. R. Tracks, profile station 77+56, down stream view, scale 1:120. Contains model of Freeman St. Bridge, down stream view, prof. stat. 65+68, scale 1:120. Contains model of St. Georges Ave. Bridge (St. Hwy. 4), down stream view, profile station 67+57, scale 1:120.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: