Riparian & stream survey Full Details
- Riparian & stream survey
- Project: 4511-0 Scale: Plan 1:1200; Profile 1:1200 (horiz) 1:48 (vert); Sections 1:48 Drainage Basin: Arthur Kill Connects to sheets: 8, 10 and 26 Image is from a copy of the original on Mylar. Date surveyed April 1939 Drawn by P. C. Jensen Date approved 7/31/41 Profile stationing on this sheet measured along Right Bank. Contains model of Old Fast Line Trolley Trestle (abandoned rails removed), down stream view, prof. stat. 231+66, Newark-Trenton Fast Line, scale 1:120. Contains model of Per. Railroad Bridge, down stream view, prof. stat. 229+40, scale 1:120.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: