Middlesex County, New Jersey 1850 wall map Full Details
- Middlesex County, New Jersey 1850 wall map
- Map of Middlesex County, New Jersey entirely from original surveys. Color coded by township or borough and all property or home owners are listed. Insets of Perth Amboy and New Brunswick. Statistical table of acreage and square miles of each township and population of North Brunswick. Legend indicates churches, mills, post office and other buildings. Fraying around edges.
- Lloyd Van Derveer, Camden, N.J.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: