Middlesex County, New Jersey, during American Revolution Full Details
- Middlesex County, New Jersey, during American Revolution
- Map of the County of Middlesex in the Province of New Jersey during the American Revolution compiled by John E. Brush of the Rutgers University Department of Geography for the Middlesex County Cultural and Heritage Commission. Color coded by geological characteristics of land. Inset of New Brunswick. Legend indicates churches, mills, taverns, ferries, public buildings and military barracks. Detailed history, descriptions of Points of Interest and traveller's accounts.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: