New Brunswick, New Jersey 1829 Full Details
- New Brunswick, New Jersey 1829
- Plan of the City of New Brunswick, Middlesex County, N.J. from actual survey. Map in center includes illustration of Rutgers College and the town seal. Surrounding map are historical sketches of the town and local churches and directory of the most permanent residents. Mounted on linen and shellaced. Paper in fragile condition with discoloration and wear throughout.
- A. A. Marcules and Terhune and Letson
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: