Middlesex County, New Jersey, during American Revolution verso Full Details
- Middlesex County, New Jersey, during American Revolution verso
- Verso of a map of the County of Middlesex in the Province of New Jersey during the American Revolution compiled by John E. Brush of the Rutgers University Department of Geography for the Middlesex County Cultural and Heritage Commission. Features table of populations of each township and tax ratables as of 1782 at top followed by a history of the political division of the county and finally, nine lithographed illustrations and descriptions of historical buildings and landmarks.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: