Stokes State Forest, New Jersey 1948, brochure front Full Details
- Stokes State Forest, New Jersey 1948, brochure front
- Maps of Stokes State Forest in Sussex County, N.J. part of multi-page brochure. First side is outside cover of brochure with three photographs and descriptions of the lakes and waterways, camp grounds, picnic areas and hiking trails. Second sheet is map showing the Lake Ocquittunk section with inset of the central section of the park. Legends indicate paved roads, unpaved trails, streams and other waterways, camp grounds and park office.
- New Jersey. Department of Conservation and Economic Development
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: