Stokes State Forest, New Jersey 1948 maps Full Details
- Stokes State Forest, New Jersey 1948 maps
- Maps of Stokes State Forest in Sussex County, N.J. part of multi-page brochure. These sheets are two maps of area. First includes inset guide to Kittle Field. Second map shows Tillman Ravine with inset of the western section of the park. Legends indicate paved roads, unpaved trails, streams and other waterways, camp grounds and park office.
- New Jersey. Department of Conservation and Economic Development
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: