Bass River State Forest brochure front Full Details
- Bass River State Forest brochure front
- Front of brochure published by the New Jersey Department of Conservation and Economic Development on Bass River State Forest. Front includes a table of campsites available and descriptions of the bathing facilities, cabin and boat rentals and hunting grounds. There is also a paragraph on Lake Absegami, now called Absecon.
- New Jersey. Department of Conservation and Economic Development
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- SPCOL Map Collection
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: