Ringwood Manor, New Jersey 1962 brochure front Full Details
- Ringwood Manor, New Jersey 1962 brochure front
- Outside cover of brochure issued by the New Jersey Department of Conservation and Economic Development about Ringwood Manor State Park. Front of brochure features a table of campsites available and descriptions of the bathing facilities, cabin and boat rentals and hunting grounds. Two photographic illustrations.
- New Jersey. Department of Conservation and Economic Development
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: