New York and New Jersey Boundary 1887 Full Details
- New York and New Jersey Boundary 1887
- Map of the boundary line between the states of New York and New Jersey in lands under water in Raritan Bay. Includes list of commissioners for each state involved in the final approval of this map. Scales in both land and nautical miles. Noticeable creasing.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: