Madison - Chatham Township 1887 Full Details
- Madison - Chatham Township 1887
- Plate 9 from F. Robinson's Atlas of Morris County, N.J. 1887. Attribution states map was entered according to Act of Congress in 1887 by F. Robinson, in the office of the Librarian of Congress, Washington D.C. Color map shows names of property owners, local parks and cemeteries and a segment of the Morris and Essex railroad line.
- Robinson, E. (Elisha)
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: