Sussex County zinc mines map 1867 Full Details
- Sussex County zinc mines map 1867
- This map of zinc mines Sussex County was part of an 1867 geological survey of New Jersey under the direction of Gerge H. Cook, State Geologist and John C. Smock, Assistant Geologist. Topographical heights are also noted. Map is color coded into red for gneiss, yellow for white limestone and blue for blue limestone.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- SPCOL Map Collection
- Date Issued:
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: