Ringwood Iron Mine map 1864 Full Details
- Ringwood Iron Mine map 1864
- Geological Survey map of the Ringwood Iron Mines under the direction of George H. Cook, State Geologist and surveyed by T. B. Brooks, Civil Engineer. A paragraph under Notes and Explanations details the magnetic characteristics of the iron deposits and the red lines that indicate the degree of magnetic attraction. Excavations and shafts are also marked in red.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- SPCOL Map Collection
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: