Ore veins in Warren County map 1867 Full Details
- Ore veins in Warren County map 1867
- Geological survey map of the iron ore veins in and around property owned by Oxford Furnace. Surveyed and drawn by G. M. Hopkins under the direction of George H. Cook, State Geologist and John C. Smock, State Assistant Geologist.
- Oxford Furnace
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- SPCOL Map Collection
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: