Newark map 1904 Full Details
- Newark map 1904
- City map features a full street index at the bottom. Railroads and street car lines are also indicated. A red star seems to indicate the home of an Edward Sayre but with no other explanation of his role in the creation of the map. Significant markings and damage left by strips of tape.
- Interstate Map Company, Engravers and Publishers, Newark NJ
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- SPCOL Map Collection
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: