Long Branch map 1889 Part 3 Full Details
- Long Branch map 1889 Part 3
- Plate 11 of a multi-plate map of area. Map depicts part of Long Branch including a stretch of the New York and Long Branch railroad. Legend indicates types of buildings, railroads, street car lines and water mains.
- John Francis Cahill, Law Offices, Broad St. Newark NJ
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- SPCOL Map Collection
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: