Howell Township map 1889 Full Details
- Howell Township map 1889
- Township map of Howell includes names of homeowners next to each building. Legend indicates private and public roads, school houses, churches, cemeteries, post offices, streams and marshes.
- John Francis Cahill, Law Offices, Broad St., Newark NJ
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- SPCOL Map Collection
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: