Montclair and Glen Ridge map 1904 Full Details
- Montclair and Glen Ridge map 1904
- Town map of Montclair and Glen Ridge. In addition to the printed pink and green sections, parklands were colored by hand in yellow and a trolley line drawn in red. The notation, fire limits in green, is also written with an indecipherable signature and the year of '06. A street directory is shown in the lower right corner.
- Interstate Map Company, Engravers and Publishers, Newark NJ
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- SPCOL Map Collection
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: