Local Map Sheet No. 2 Wrights Point to Beverly Full Details
- Local Map Sheet No. 2 Wrights Point to Beverly
- A map of the Delaware River from Wrights Point. "sheet number: 2 scale: 1 inch = 833 1/3 feet Date: October 4, 1911 Condition: Fair Map shows the Delaware River and the area along it. Triangulation, marsh, boring, and low water areas are located on the map. The 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, and 36 feet contours are shown in the river along with soundings. There is a table of tabulation of triangulation and bench marks, a table of borings, a typical cross section, an index map, and a profile and alinement chart."
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- "This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use."
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: