Local Map Sheet No. 1 Petty Island to Wrights Point Full Details
- Local Map Sheet No. 1 Petty Island to Wrights Point
- A map of Wrights Point and Petty Island within the Delaware River. "sheet number: 1 scale: 1 inch = 500 feet Date: October 4, 1911 Condition: Fair Map shows the Delaware River and the area along it. Triangulation, marsh, boring, and low water are all located on the map. The 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, and 36 feet contours are shown in the river along with the soundings. There is a table of triangulation and benchmarks, a typical cross section, a table of borings, a profile and alinement chart, and an index map."
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- "This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use."
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: