Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania 1939 Full Details
- Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania 1939
- Map created from a United States Department of the Interior geological survey. Topography was surveyed by R. H. Runyan, 1939. Map consists mainly of Marcus Hook in Delware County, Pennsylvania with portions of Gloucester and Salem Counties, New Jersey visible in bottom right corner.
- United States. Department of the Interior
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: