Wilmington, Delaware 1904 Full Details
- Wilmington, Delaware 1904
- Map of a U.S. Department of the Interior Geological Survey of the Delaware - New Jersey Quadrangle. The city of Wilmington is visible in upper right corner of map. The Elsinboro and Lower Penns Neck section of New Jersey are visible in middle and lower right. Surveyed in 1904, reprinted 1944.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: