Westfield map 1913 top half Full Details
- Westfield map 1913 top half
- Top half of town map printed in 1913. Several scattered residences are noted in red ink. Map features the Central Railroad of New Jersey line that moves diagonally through the center of the map. Significant portions of map are missing due to deterioration of paper.
- E. G. Soltmann, New York
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- SPCOL Map Collection
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: