A new map of East and West New Jersey 1700 Full Details
- A new map of East and West New Jersey 1700
- This is an early map of east and west New Jersey, the incorrect spelling in the title is taken off the map itself. The map details mainly wet areas and the surveyor is billed as a hydrographer in the title. Top corner missing and there is a large tear through half the image. Possible tape damage on bottom of map.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: