Part 201 Environmental Contamination Sites [Michigan] Full Details
This dataset was automatically cataloged from the provider's ArcGIS Hub. In some cases, information shown here may be incorrect or out-of-date. Click the 'Visit Source' button to search for items on the original provider's website.
|Click on map to inspect values
- Part 201 Environmental Contamination Sites [Michigan]
- The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy's (EGLE) Environmental Remediation Program manages and reduces risk at sites of environmental contamination. This is achieved through activities such as site evaluation, feasibility studies, operation and maintenance of systems, implementing land use and resource use restrictions, and monitoring. This data layer shows facilities that have been identified and mapped under Part 201, Environmental Remediation, of the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, 1994 PA 451, as amended (NREPA) those areas, places, or parcels of property, or portion of a parcel of property where a hazardous substance in excess of the concentrations that satisfy the cleanup criteria for unrestricted residential use has been released, deposited, disposed of, or otherwise comes to be located. This data layer does not include all of the facilities that are subject to regulation under Part 201 because owners are not required to inform EGLE about the facilities and can pursue cleanup independently. Facilities that are not known to EGLE are not on the Inventory, nor are locations with releases that resulted in low environmental impact. This data is regularly updated. Field Name Alias Description OBJECTID N/A N/A SITENAME Site Name Name for the location assigned by RRD ADDRESS Address Street address for the site CITY City City associated with the street address ZIPCODE Zip Code Zip code the of the site COUNTY County County where the site is located LATITUDE Latitude Latitude (Y-Coordinate) of the site LONGITUDE Longitude Longitude (X-Coordinate) of the site SITEID Site ID Unique identifier for the site within RRD's RIDE database which connects to the Environmental Mapper BusinessTypeBusiness TypeGeneral classification of the type of business that is/was associated with the Part 201 site. HorizontalReferenceDatum Horizontal Reference Datum Horizontal Reference Datum HorizontalCollectionMethodHorizontal reference Method of Collection Describes the method used for identifying the site HorizontalAccuracy Horizontal Accuracy (m) An estimated measure of the horizontal accuracy of the point in meters. ReferencePoint Reference PointProvides a description of the relationship between the point feature and the overall site SourceMapScale Source Map Scale The representative fraction or scale at which the point feature was mapped RiskCondition Risk ConditionRisk condition classification applied to the site by EGLE's Remediation and Redevelopment Division, which is used by the division to identify sites that are a priority to address, to manage workloads, and to report metrics on the overall facility status consistently across programs. Contaminants Contaminants Chemical classification identified on the site HasBeaOrNom HasBeaOrNomIndicates whether EGLE has knowledge of a baseline environmental assessment or a notice of migration for the site. LastUpdatedLast Updated The date the point was updated Shape N/A N/A For more information about this data, please contact Matt Warner at WarnerM1@Michigan.gov.
- Michigan Dept. of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
- State of Michigan Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- This application or dataset, along with any maps, data, content and other information contained within it and all output from the application (together the “Information”), is provided as a public service, and there are no restrictions on the use, reproduction, or distribution of the Information. It is your responsibility to use the Information for a legally permissible purpose. This Information is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The State of Michigan (“State”) makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of this Information. THE STATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE STATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, RELATED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT WILL THE STATE BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. By accessing or using this Information, you agree that you will not make any claims against the State or any of its departments, divisions, officers, or employees related to your use of the Information. These terms are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to conflict of laws provisions. Nothing in these terms is meant to impact or replace any existing rights or licenses, such as copyright, trademark, or patent protections, in materials or content that may be located on the site or portal containing the Information.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: