Part 201 Environmental Contamination Sites [Michigan] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Part 201 Environmental Contamination Sites [Michigan]
- The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy's (EGLE) Environmental Remediation Program manages and reduces risk at sites of environmental contamination. This is achieved through activities such as site evaluation, feasibility studies, operation and maintenance of systems, implementing land use and resource use restrictions, and monitoring. This data layer shows facilities that have been identified and mapped under Part 201, Environmental Remediation, of the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, 1994 PA 451, as amended (NREPA) those areas, places, or parcels of property, or portion of a parcel of property where a hazardous substance in excess of the concentrations that satisfy the cleanup criteria for unrestricted residential use has been released, deposited, disposed of, or otherwise comes to be located. This data layer does not include all of the facilities that are subject to regulation under Part 201 because owners are not required to inform EGLE about the facilities and can pursue cleanup independently. Facilities that are not known to EGLE are not on the Inventory, nor are locations with releases that resulted in low environmental impact. This data is regularly updated. Field Name Alias Description OBJECTID N/A N/A SITE_ID Site Identification Number Unique identifier for the site within RRD's RIDE database which connects to the Environmental Mapper SITENAME Site Name Name for the location assigned by RRD ADDRESS Address Street address for the site CITY City City associated with the street address ZIPCODE Zip Code Zip code the of the site COUNTY County County where the site is located SOURCE Source Place at which the contamination originated from POLLUTANTS Pollutants Chemical classification identified on the site LATITUDE Latitude Latitude LONGITUDE Longitude Longitude HREFDATUM Horizontal Reference Datum Horizontal Reference Datum HREFMOC Horizontal Reference Method of Collection Describes the method used for identifying the site HRZACCMS Horizontal Accuracy (m) An estimated measure of the horizontal accuracy of the point in meters. REFDESC Reference Description Provides a description of the relationship between the point feature and the overall site SCALENUM Scale at collection The representative fraction or scale at which the point feature was mapped OS_DESCRIP Field Operations Section Description Status as assigned by RRD's Field Operations Section. MGRX X coordinate X coordinate in the Michigan GeoRef projection MGRY Y coordinate Y coordinate in the Michigan GeoRef projection Shape N/A N/A For more information about this data, please contact Matt Warner at WarnerM1@Michigan.gov.
- Michigan Dept. of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
- State of Michigan Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- This dataset is a public record and, as more fully described below, there are no restrictions on the use, reproduction, or distribution of this dataset. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the public release of this dataset should not be construed, expressed or implied, as to whether any use constitutes a legally permissible purpose. It is the sole responsibility of the user to determine if the data is usable for their purposes. This dataset is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (hereinafter referred to as EGLE) makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of this dataset. EGLE also does not make any warranties, express or implied, for the continued quality, accuracy, or currency of this dataset after it has been downloaded, nor the quality or accuracy of any analyses or re-uses of this dataset. EGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS DATASET AND ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE STATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, RELATED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS DATASET. IN NO EVENT WILL EGLE BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS DATASET, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. You forever release EGLE, its divisions, officers, and employees from all claims, rights, actions, demands, damages, liabilities, expenses and fees, which arise out of or relate to your access or use of this dataset. You must defend, indemnify and hold EGLE, its divisions, officers, and employees harmless, without limitation, from and against all actions, claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, attorney fees, and expenses (including those required to establish the right to indemnification) arising out of or relating to your access or use of this dataset. EGLE reserves the right to modify or remove this dataset for any reason, without notice, at any time. Nothing in these terms constitutes or is intended to be a limitation upon, or waiver of, any privileges and immunities that apply to EGLE. These terms are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to conflict of laws provisions. These terms do not apply to other materials or content, including maps or logos, that may be located on the site or portal containing this dataset and that may be protected by intellectual property rights such copyright, trademark, or patent. Nothing in these terms should be construed, expressed or implied, as impacting any existing rights or licenses in such materials or content, if any.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: