Erie Railroad Encroachment Full Details
- Erie Railroad Encroachment
- Set of two maps of the Erie Railroad encroachment in Jersey City. Map one shows the bulkhead in process of construction, Gregory's Dock, the Commissioner's line for solid filling and the high water line. Map two shows the crib work secured by piles, solid filling, and the Commissioner's exterior line for solid filling.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: