Map Showing Relative Position of Present and Former Pierhead and Bulkhead Lines on East Side of Delaware River Between Erie Street and Federal Street in the City of Camden, County of Camden, State of New Jersey
Camden between Federal Street and Erie Street and between the Delaware River and 2nd Street. Map shows the pierhead and bulkhead lines addopted by the Board of Commerce and Navigation on September 21, 1916, the exterior line for piers and the exterior line for solid filling adopted by the Riparian Commission on January 8, 1887, the pierhead and bulkhead lines adopted by the Riparian Commission on March 24, 1910, the exterior wharf line adopted by the Riparian commission on December 18, 1873, and the bulkhead lines adopted by the Riparian Commission on February 25, 1915. The map also shows the low and high water lines.
This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.