Rutgers College, New Jersey 1939 Full Details
- Rutgers College, New Jersey 1939
- Pictoral map of the Rutgers University campuses in New Brunswick, N.J. including the College Avenue campus, New Jersey College for Women (now the Douglass campus) and the River Road campus (now Busch campus). Insets of details of College Avenue and Douglass campuses. Drawn illustrations of Old Queens building, Rutgers Gymnasium and the Voorhees Chapel. Directories for buildings on each campus. Drawn by Charles C. Stover, Rutgers Class of 1913.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: