Rutgers University, New Jersey 1934 Queens Campus study Full Details
- Rutgers University, New Jersey 1934 Queens Campus study
- An architectural and landscape study for Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey preliminary study for Queens Campus and Neilson Campus with suggestions for new buildings and student walks. Includes a directory of existing campus buildings and drawings of proposed buildings. Existing vegetation is also depicted. Significant fading of text.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: