Paterson, New Jersey, burned district 2 Full Details
- Paterson, New Jersey, burned district 2
- Plate 2 of 2 sheet map of Paterson, N.J. and the "burned district" as of February 1902 following a large fire earlier that year. Buildings are color coded and city hall, police headquarters, churches and other landmarks noted. Area of fire outlined in red. One corner is signifantly frayed and disintegrated.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: