Passaic County, New Jersey 1923 Full Details
- Passaic County, New Jersey 1923
- Map of Passaic County, N.J. color coded by township or borough. Legend indicates county lines, municipal, permanently improved, macadam and dirt roads along with local railroad lines. Area of county is shown as 196 squaire miles.
- Rumler Bros., Stationers, 215 Market St., Paterson N.J.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: