Belvidere, Warren County, New Jersey 1847 Full Details
- Belvidere, Warren County, New Jersey 1847
- Map of Belividere Water Company's land on Pequest, part of the town of Belvidere, Warren County, N.J. Legend shows color coded designations for boundaries for the company's existing property, lots sold and waterways, and shading for built up sections, however, the map is not colored or shaded in. Paper in fragile condition with discoloration and tearing at each fold.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: