New Jersey 1872 outline map Full Details
- New Jersey 1872 outline map
- Outline map of New Jersey for schools prepared by Ellis A. Apgar, State Superintendent for Public Instruction. Each county is outlined in red. Includes legend showing population levels and detailed directions for drawing of map. Significant wear on paper. Section in the middle of the upper left portion is worn completely away, and print is worn off in numerous other small sections.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: