Cranford map 1966 Full Details
- Cranford map 1966
- Township map of Cranford including Kenilworth and Garwood sections and portions of the Central Railroad of New Jersey and the Garden State Parkway. Legend indicates locations of municipal buildings, schools and churches. Map was prepared by the League of Women Voters of Cranford, March 1966.
- League of Women Voters of Cranford
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- SPCOL Map Collection
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: