Powles Hook (Paulus Hook), Jersey City, New Jersey 1804 Full Details
- Powles Hook (Paulus Hook), Jersey City, New Jersey 1804
- A map of that part of the town of Jersey commonly called Powles Hook. Actually known as Paulus Hook, a section of Jersey City. Map shows a table of rental rates for lots on each land tract and a description of the elevation of the sections of the land.
- P. Desobry's Lithography, 62 Beaver St., New York NY
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: