Morris County, New Jersey farmland 1981 Full Details
- Morris County, New Jersey farmland 1981
- Map commissioned by the U. S. Department of Agriculture Soil Conservation Service showing all areas of important farmland in Morris County. Water and urban areas are also shown. Includes an explanation of the soil survey process used to determine the different topographic features.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: