Morris County, New Jersey farmland Full Details
- Morris County, New Jersey farmland
- Important farmlands in Morris County. Map color coded by prime and other (miscellaneous) farmland, water areas and urban and built-up areas. Land data derived from an interim soil survey report published in 1976 by USDA Soil Conservation Service.
- United States. Soil Conservation Service
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: