Glen Rock, Bergen County, New Jersey 1974 Full Details
- Glen Rock, Bergen County, New Jersey 1974
- Map of the Borough of Glen Rock, originally surveyed by Howard L. Boswell, borough engineer in January 1960 and revised to June 1974. In addition to the stamp from the League of Women Voters, there are also attributions printed for Piritz Harrison Corporation, Real Estate in Ridgewood, N.J. and the Borough Plan Commission of Glen Rock. Map includes full street index.
- League of Women Voters
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs use of this work. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, in accordance with U.S. copyright law.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: