Tribar Release Surface Water PFAS Sampling Results [Michigan] Full Details
This dataset was automatically cataloged from the provider's ArcGIS Hub. In some cases, information shown here may be incorrect or out-of-date. Click the 'Visit Source' button to search for items on the original provider's website.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Tribar Release Surface Water PFAS Sampling Results [Michigan]
- This data is used in theTribar Release Sampling Results interactive web app(item details). The Michigan departments of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) and Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) and local officials are working together to protect residents in Monroe, Oakland, Livingston, Wayne, and Washtenaw counties following a release of hexavalent chromium to the Wixom Sewage Treatment Facility from Tribar Manufacturing in Wixom. The sewer feeds the Wixom wastewater treatment plant, which discharges to the Huron River system.Sites shown on the map represent targeted locations. Latitude/longitude coordinates may vary slightly with each visit due to on-site sampling logistics and GPS accuracy. This data was last updated 10/12/22 and shows sampling through 9/08/22. This data shows PFAS surface water results. Field Name Description SiteID Unique ID of the site where the sample was collected WaterbodyName Name of the waterbody the sample was collected Description Description of the site where the sample was collected SampleDate Date of collection LabSampleID Unique ID of the sample QAQCSample Distinction between samples collected for quality control/quality assurance (replicate) and depth of the collected sample: collected at the surface, collected at mid depth, or at the bottom of the waterbody Latitude Y coordinate of sample location Longitude X coordinate of sample location PFAS Fields: PFBA_ngL PFBA (ng/L) PFPeA_ngL PFPeA (ng/L) 4_2FTSA_ngL 4:2 FTSA (ng/L) PFHxA_ngL PFHxA (ng/L) PFBS_ngL PFBS (ng/L) PFHpA_ngL PFHpA (ng/L) PFPeS_ngL PFPeS (ng/L) FTSA6_2_ngL 6:2 FTSA (ng/L) PFOA_ngL PFOA (ng/L) PFHxS_ngL PFHxS (ng/L) PFHxS-LN_ngL PFHxS-LN (ng/L) PFHxS-BR_ngL PFHxS-BR (ng/L) PFNA_ngL PFNA (ng/L) 8-2FTSA_ngL 8:2 FTSA (ng/L) PFHpS_ngL PFHpS (ng/L) PFDA_ngL PFDA (ng/L) N_MeFOSAA_ngL N-MeFOSAA (ng/L) EtFOSAA_ngL EtFOSAA (ng/L) PFOS_ngL PFOS (ng/L) PFOS-LN_ngL PFOS-LN (ng/L) PFOS-BR_ngL PFOS-BR (ng/L) PFUnDA_ngL PFUnDA (ng/L) PFNS_ngL PFNS (ng/L) PFDoDA_ngL PFDoDA (ng/L) PFDS_ngL PFDS (ng/L) PFTrDA_ngL PFTrDA (ng/L) FOSA_ngL FOSA (ng/L) PFTeDA_ngL PFTeDA (ng/L) Cl_PF3OUdS11_ngL 11Cl-PF3OUdS (ng/L) Cl_PF3ONS9_ngL 9Cl-PF3ONS (ng/L) ADONA_ngL ADONA (ng/L) HFPO-DA_ngL HFPO-DA (ng/L) FHpPA_7-3FTCA_ngL FHpPA (7:3 FTCA) (ng/L) FPePA_5-3FTCA_ngL FPePA (5:3 FTCA) (ng/L) FPrPA_3-3FTCA_ngL FPrPA (3:3 FTCA) (ng/L) NFDHA_ngL NFDHA (ng/L) PFBSA_ngL PFBSA (ng/L) PFECHS_ngL PFECHS (ng/L) PFEESA_ngL PFEESA (ng/L) PFHxSA_ngL PFHxSA (ng/L) PFMBA_ngL PFMBA (ng/L) PFMPA_ngL PFMPA (ng/L) PFPrS_ngL PFPrS (ng/L) Learn more about EGLE's spill response by visitingMichigan.gov/EGLETribarResponse.You can view the data behind this map in table format or download the data by visiting ourMaps and Open Data Portal. For questions about this data and EGLE's response, contact Michael Alexander atAlexanderM2@Michigan.gov.Hexavalent chromiumis a known carcinogen that can cause a number of adverse health effects through ingestion, skin contact or inhalation.Residents with questions about hexavalent chromium, potential health effects or exposures can call the MI Toxic Hotline at 800-648-6942, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Extended hotline hours will be offered this weekend, Saturday, Aug. 6 and Sunday, Aug. 7, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.EGLE makes every attempt to ensure data accuracy but cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information contained within these datasets.
- Michigan Dept. of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
- State of Michigan Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- This application or dataset, along with any maps, data, content and other information contained within it and all output from the application (together the “Information”), is provided as a public service, and there are no restrictions on the use, reproduction, or distribution of the Information. It is your responsibility to use the Information for a legally permissible purpose. This Information is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The State of Michigan (“State”) makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of this Information. THE STATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE STATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, RELATED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT WILL THE STATE BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. By accessing or using this Information, you agree that you will not make any claims against the State or any of its departments, divisions, officers, or employees related to your use of the Information. These terms are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to conflict of laws provisions. Nothing in these terms is meant to impact or replace any existing rights or licenses, such as copyright, trademark, or patent protections, in materials or content that may be located on the site or portal containing the Information.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: