Tribar Release Sediment Metals Sampling Results [Michigan] Full Details
This dataset was automatically cataloged from the provider's ArcGIS Hub. In some cases, information shown here may be incorrect or out-of-date. Click the 'Visit Source' button to search for items on the original provider's website.
|Click on map to inspect values
- Tribar Release Sediment Metals Sampling Results [Michigan]
- This data is used in theTribar Release Sampling Results interactive web app(item details). The Michigan departments of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) and Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) and local officials are working together to protect residents in Monroe, Oakland, Livingston, Wayne, and Washtenaw counties following a release of hexavalent chromium to the Wixom Sewage Treatment Facility from Tribar Manufacturing in Wixom. The sewer feeds the Wixom wastewater treatment plant, which discharges to the Huron River system.Sites shown on the map represent targeted locations. Latitude/longitude coordinates may vary slightly with each visit due to on-site sampling logistics and GPS accuracy. This data was last updated 10/19/22 and shows sampling through 8/25/22. This data shows results for various metals in sediment samples. Field Name Description SiteID Unique ID of the site where the sample was collected WaterbodyName Name of the waterbody the sample was collected Description Description of the site where the sample was collected SampleDate Date of collection LabSampleID Unique ID of the sample QAQCSample Distinction between samples collected for quality control/quality assurance (replicate) Latitude Y coordinate of sample location Longitude X coordinate of sample location Metals Fields: ChromiumVI_mgKG Chromium VI (mg/kg) Arsenic_mgKG Arsenic (mg/kg) Barium_mgKG Barium (mg/kg) Cadmium_mgKG Cadmium (mg/kg)Chromium_mgKG Chromium (mg/kg) Copper_mgKG Copper (mg/kg) Lead_mgKG Lead (mg/kg)Mercury_mgKGMercury (mg/kg)Nickel_mgKG Nickel (mg/kg) Selenium_mgKG Selenium (mg/kg) Silver_mgKG Silver (mg/kg)Zinc_mgKGZinc (mg/kg) Learn more about EGLE's spill response by visitingMichigan.gov/EGLETribarResponse.You can view the data behind this map in table format or download the data by visiting ourMaps and Open Data Portal. For questions about this data and EGLE's response, contact Michael Alexander atAlexanderM2@Michigan.gov.Hexavalent chromiumis a known carcinogen that can cause a number of adverse health effects through ingestion, skin contact or inhalation.Residents with questions about hexavalent chromium, potential health effects or exposures can call the MI Toxic Hotline at 800-648-6942, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Extended hotline hours will be offered this weekend, Saturday, Aug. 6 and Sunday, Aug. 7, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.EGLE makes every attempt to ensure data accuracy but cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information contained within these datasets.
- Michigan Dept. of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
- State of Michigan Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- This application or dataset, along with any maps, data, content and other information contained within it and all output from the application (together the “Information”), is provided as a public service, and there are no restrictions on the use, reproduction, or distribution of the Information. It is your responsibility to use the Information for a legally permissible purpose. This Information is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The State of Michigan (“State”) makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of this Information. THE STATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE STATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, RELATED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT WILL THE STATE BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. By accessing or using this Information, you agree that you will not make any claims against the State or any of its departments, divisions, officers, or employees related to your use of the Information. These terms are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to conflict of laws provisions. Nothing in these terms is meant to impact or replace any existing rights or licenses, such as copyright, trademark, or patent protections, in materials or content that may be located on the site or portal containing the Information.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: