Tribar Release Sediment Metals Sampling Results [Michigan] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Tribar Release Sediment Metals Sampling Results [Michigan]
- This data is used in theTribar Release Sampling Results interactive web app(item details). The Michigan departments of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) and Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) and local officials are working together to protect residents in Monroe, Oakland, Livingston, Wayne, and Washtenaw counties following a release of hexavalent chromium to the Wixom Sewage Treatment Facility from Tribar Manufacturing in Wixom. The sewer feeds the Wixom wastewater treatment plant, which discharges to the Huron River system.Sites shown on the map represent targeted locations. Latitude/longitude coordinates may vary slightly with each visit due to on-site sampling logistics and GPS accuracy. This data was last updated 10/19/22 and shows sampling through 8/25/22. This data shows results for various metals in sediment samples. Field Name Description SiteID Unique ID of the site where the sample was collected WaterbodyName Name of the waterbody the sample was collected Description Description of the site where the sample was collected SampleDate Date of collection LabSampleID Unique ID of the sample QAQCSample Distinction between samples collected for quality control/quality assurance (replicate) Latitude Y coordinate of sample location Longitude X coordinate of sample location Metals Fields: ChromiumVI_mgKG Chromium VI (mg/kg) Arsenic_mgKG Arsenic (mg/kg) Barium_mgKG Barium (mg/kg) Cadmium_mgKG Cadmium (mg/kg)Chromium_mgKG Chromium (mg/kg) Copper_mgKG Copper (mg/kg) Lead_mgKG Lead (mg/kg)Mercury_mgKGMercury (mg/kg)Nickel_mgKG Nickel (mg/kg) Selenium_mgKG Selenium (mg/kg) Silver_mgKG Silver (mg/kg)Zinc_mgKGZinc (mg/kg) Learn more about EGLE's spill response by visitingMichigan.gov/EGLETribarResponse.You can view the data behind this map in table format or download the data by visiting ourMaps and Open Data Portal. For questions about this data and EGLE's response, contact Michael Alexander atAlexanderM2@Michigan.gov.Hexavalent chromiumis a known carcinogen that can cause a number of adverse health effects through ingestion, skin contact or inhalation.Residents with questions about hexavalent chromium, potential health effects or exposures can call the MI Toxic Hotline at 800-648-6942, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Extended hotline hours will be offered this weekend, Saturday, Aug. 6 and Sunday, Aug. 7, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.EGLE makes every attempt to ensure data accuracy but cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information contained within these datasets.
- Michigan Dept. of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
- State of Michigan Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- This dataset is a public record and, as more fully described below, there are no restrictions on the use, reproduction, or distribution of this dataset. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the public release of this dataset should not be construed, expressed or implied, as to whether any use constitutes a legally permissible purpose. It is the sole responsibility of the user to determine if the data is usable for their purposes. This dataset is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (hereinafter referred to as EGLE) makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of this dataset. EGLE also does not make any warranties, express or implied, for the continued quality, accuracy, or currency of this dataset after it has been downloaded, nor the quality or accuracy of any analyses or re-uses of this dataset. EGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS DATASET AND ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE STATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, RELATED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS DATASET. IN NO EVENT WILL EGLE BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS DATASET, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. You forever release EGLE, its divisions, officers, and employees from all claims, rights, actions, demands, damages, liabilities, expenses and fees, which arise out of or relate to your access or use of this dataset. You must defend, indemnify and hold EGLE, its divisions, officers, and employees harmless, without limitation, from and against all actions, claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, attorney fees, and expenses (including those required to establish the right to indemnification) arising out of or relating to your access or use of this dataset. EGLE reserves the right to modify or remove this dataset for any reason, without notice, at any time. Nothing in these terms constitutes or is intended to be a limitation upon, or waiver of, any privileges and immunities that apply to EGLE. These terms are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to conflict of laws provisions. These terms do not apply to other materials or content, including maps or logos, that may be located on the site or portal containing this dataset and that may be protected by intellectual property rights such copyright, trademark, or patent. Nothing in these terms should be construed, expressed or implied, as impacting any existing rights or licenses in such materials or content, if any.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: